copycattin’

4 thoughts on “copycattin’”

    1. Hey Erin, I actually put a coat of paint on before I laid down the glue. I used rubber cement and then a squeegee to get all the air bubbles out. It bubbled up quite a bit when I put the clear poly on top, but I just squeegeed again and it was perfect!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s